Monday 1 January 2018

January Scrap the Girls Challenge

Welcome 2018!!!!!

Happy New Year to you.....I really hope it's a year of happiness, creativity and Inspiration, with some laughter and joy thrown in there too.

So a New Year means a new challenge over at the fabulous Scrap the Girls.

Wait til you see the challenges coming up. 
I squealed at some of them.....yep they are really cool, and there's a few that are really outside of the box. I really love that......they push me creatively to try something different, to experiment, to play....and that is often when the BEST ideas happen.
So I encourage you to play along this year, it's going to be lots of FUN!

Anyway lets get on with the current challenge.....

Here it is......


Gorgeous Blues!! Love Love Love

Here's my take on it...


I took inspiration from the Blues colour palette, and the music theme, and also the circles.


To create the circles I used the Interlocking Scribble Circles Metal Die from Uniquely Creative.

 
These are great Dies that cut beautifully and I'm really loving using my Cuttlebug again.  I'd forgotten how much I loved it.

I cut some circles with black cardstock, and some with white cardstock to which I added a few flicks of London Blue Dylusions Spray Ink.


I also used 13 Arts paper for my background and added a few flicks of the Dylusions Spray.  Both of these are available from Scrap Matrix.



I added a few embellishments from Kit the Habit - the flair, the acrylic music notes and the quotes. They are just perfect for this layout and this challenge.


This month our sponsor is The Resin Rainbow.

Janet has some really cool embellishments, so head over and check them out.

Don't forget to join in our challenge - just head to the blog and link up your layout, or pop it on our facebook site.
 
For more inspiration, click HERE to see the other Design Team's take on the challenge.  They sure are one talented bunch!  I'm pretty honoured to be joining them again for this year.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment