Sunday 14 January 2018

My Second January 2Crafty Chipboard Share

Good morning all

My second creation for 2Crafty Chipboard this month is titled

"You Shine"


 A layout celebrating my kids academic achievements last year.....super proud of them.

I even broke into my new 7Dots Studio Paint Chips range.
I was so excited to get this range in - it's all about colour!
I got it from my favourite scrappy store Scrap Matrix.

 
 I used the following 2Crafty Chipboard:
 
"You Shine Title"
"ATC Tiny Hearts and Stars"
"Number Panels"
"Pine Needle Wreath"
"Crazy Stitched Panel"


I began by trimming down the "Crazy Stitched Panel" and painting them black.
These formed part of my background.

I also added lots of stamping on the background using my new AALL & CREATE stamps available at Scrap Matrix.
I'd been busting to use these!!!



I painted the "Number Panels" black and then swiped them with some Finnabair Opal Magic Acrylic Paint in Aqua/Rose.
Gawd I love this stuff, available over at Scrap Matrix.
When swiped over black this paint gives a lovely teal metallic finish.  I applied it randomly as I wanted it to have a grungy finish to go with my background.


 I painted a "Pine Needle Wreath" in white gesso.  These are a new 2Crafty product, and they are gorgeous.....not just for Christmas time!  I poked this behind my photo.


I added the "You Shine" title on top of my photo, and coloured it using Distress Inks. 
I love the matt finish and the grungy look it gives the chipboard.


Finally I added some stars from the "ATC Tiny Hearts & Stars".
I again used Distress Inks and a few swipes of the Opal Magic paint, and placed them randomly on the layout.
 
A page celebrating my amazing kids.....what a year they had in 2017.
Here's to another great one!



 

1 comment: