Friday 1 June 2018

Scrap the Girls June Challenge

Hello there, well it's officially the first of June today.....Winter is upon us.

The mornings and evenings are chilly, and we're hanging on to the last few rays of sunshine.  Perfect scrapping weather. 

Maybe you'll join in with the new challenge over at Scrap the Girls.

Here it is.....

 
It's all about friendship as we celebrate International Best Friend Day on the 8th of June.
 
Here's my page about my best friend and I.....
 
 
 
 I used loads of goodies from Scrap Matrix on this one. 
 
Papers and embellishments by 7Dots in the 'Paint Chips' Range....I just love this range, my favourite of theirs.  The colours are wonderful!
 
I also used some Media Tape by Dina Wakley, a gorgeous new stamp by AALL & CREATE, and some Mesh Tape too.
 
 
 I also used loads of 2Crafty Chipboard......'The Best of Friends Title' (perfect!), 'Gigi Flowers' and 'Spring Flower Bunches'.


Here's a few close ups......






My favourite colour is green, and my best friend's favourite is Blue, so I used these two colours together to create this layout.

The purple helped it to 'pop'.



The sponsor this month is Flutterby Designs, an awesome Aussie company creating unique and 'real' products full of life and colour.  Do yourself a favour and check them out.

 
Just link up your creation about friendship to either our Blog or on Facebook.  Don't forget it must be all about GIRLS!
You can see the other Design Teams awesome creations on the Blog too.

I'll be back again soon with more inspiration.

Until then much friendship to you all.

xxx





 

1 comment: