Tuesday 1 May 2018

Scrap the Girls May Challenge

Hi everyone, so we are heading into May, that's just CRAZY!!

So a new month means a new challenge and at Scrap the Girls this month it's all about birthdays.......


So fun right??  This moodboard is a theme board - so you don't have to use the colours, as long as your layout is about girls and about birthdays.

Here's my take on it.....


I just love these photos taken of my beautiful girl - her friend's surprised her with a party and this is the moment just after she walked in.  I love the expressions, the emotion and also I really wanted to capture this moment forever, as at 16 your girlfriends are a HUGE part of your life.


My title came from 2Crafty Chipboard - I love painting the fonts different colours.


I also used lots of yummy goodies from Scrap Matrix - where I get most of my scrappy supplies from.  The paints, the washi tape, the cool Paper Artsy Stamp.

I love all the circles underneath my photos. As well as the stamp I created these using a Uniquely Creative Die - Interlocking Scribbles Circle Die.  It just cuts so cleanly.




I selected the colours as they felt very 'teen' to me, and also the paint gives it a funky feel.


This month our sponsor is Cocoa Vanilla! I just love their ranges, and they are Aussie!!


 
 
Can't wait to see your entries. Make sure you pop over to our BLOG to see the other DT's inspiring birthday layouts.......

See you soon!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment