Thursday 1 October 2015

Scrap the Girls - October Reveal

Good morning everyone.
As it's the first of the month it's reveal time! I always love a new month, as I can go blog hopping and check out all the new challenges and inspiration around.
This month's challenge at Scrap the Girls is stunning.
Here it is:
Isn't it beautiful??
I really loved playing along with this one.....I took inspiration from the soft pastel colours.....particularly the teal/aqua and the coral (plus a splash of pink thrown in).
I was also inspired by the butterflies and the feathers.  I absolutely LOVE FEATHERS!
I created my own feathers from patterned paper and old book paper, and I also added in some wood veneer ones.  I was also inspired by the brush script title, and created my journaling around the theme of the quote.....with references to both the past and the future.  Can you also spy a flair with 'awesome' brush scripted onto it?

Yeah so I was pretty much inspired by everything about this mood board!
Here's my take on it:

 
 
And here's a bit of a close up:
 
 

I hope you get a chance to play along! There's a prize pack of scrumptious goodies up for grabs! Make sure you check out the rest of the Design Team's entries HERE......they are truly beautiful.
I'm off to blog hop!


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Tammy! Isn't the start of the month fun! So much to see and some much inspiration floating around. As always your layout is very "You" and so inspiring. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Tammy! Isn't the start of the month fun! So much to see and some much inspiration floating around. As always your layout is very "You" and so inspiring. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous Tam! I love everything about it! Xx

    ReplyDelete