Friday 2 October 2015

My first post as a Designer for All About Scrapbooks!!

Hi everyone! I'm super happy to be sharing my first project as a Design Team Member for All About Scrapbooks!!
 
I was lucky enough to get my hands on some of the new Basic Grey Barista Range in my DT Box. 
This is a gorgeous range, with lots of neutrals, and splashes of mustard.  It has a real
coffee/tea inspired theme, but the colours lend itself to so many options. 
As soon as I saw the leaf paper and the grey, blacks and cream tones I knew I wanted to
scrap some photos taken recently at my step-dad's.  It was cold and wintery but we all
went for a lovely walk in the nearby forest - just beautiful!
 



I just love that grey wood background paper....and had a lovely time cutting out all the 
leaves - quite therapeutic!  I then folded them inwards to give them a bit of dimension.  I used a few stickers, as the words along the sides, and I also used some of the frame stickers
behind my photos. 
Here's a close up which shows the dimension in the leaves a bit more clearly :

(Out for Publication)
 
A few paint splatters, some sequins and 2Crafty Chipboard completes the page.
This range is really easy to work with......the possibilities are endless!
 
For all these products, and a heap more, pop over to All About Scrapbooks now!! You'll get brilliant service too!!
 
See you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment