Friday 23 October 2015

All About Scrapbooks - More Cocoa Vanilla Hello Lovely

Hi there
I'm here to share another of my designs for All About Scrapbooks.

Lately I've been playing around with the gorgeous Hello Lovely range by Cocoa Vanilla.  This range is correctly named as it truly is Lovely! 

You may remember the first layout I created with this range was soft and girly -  I used a baby photo.  This time I chose a photo of myself and my 'tween' girl.  I wanted the page to be more funky and cool and suited to her age, so I chose the bold stripe and the bold black and white floral.  I love these two papers together. I decided to keep it looking 'funky' I would just add 1 main colour - I went with pink.  I spritzed the background a little and then selected funky embellishments. Some I kept flat and others I raised with foam tape, to create some interest and depth to the layout.

 
This page came together really quickly and I love it!! I love how the papers suit my daughters age, and I love the little pops of 'woodgrain'.
 
 
Thanks for taking a look at my layout......I hope I have inspired you to have a play.
See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment