Saturday 16 May 2015

Love Layout

Had a bit of fun playing with some of my gorgeous Deer and Fawn Design Team Goodies.  I'm so lucky to receive such beautiful NEW products to mess around with!!
I recently completed a Project Life Spread using the Inspire goodies.  I enjoyed working with the pastel colours.....I'm usually more of a stronger colour person...that's one of the other things I LOVE about being a Deer and Fawn Designers - it pushes me to try new things, and work with products that I wouldn't necessarily choose - this somehow forces my creativity to be pushed.....rather than creating in my comfort zone, and keeping things fairly Same, same - I'm forced to be different - and usually I really LOVE the results!!
So I had these pastels to work with....I decided to team it with black, and get messy in the background with a bit of mixed media. I played with Gesso, washi tape, gelatos, and spritz.

This is what I ended up with:

 
 
I love how the pastels POP off of the black......
 
 
 
As you know I'm a huge fan of words, so I loved using that quote on my page.  The font is awesome!
I got the frame you can see and the Love title by cutting up one of the 4x4" die cut cards.

Happy Scrapping..........
Thanks for popping by

Deer and Fawn Products used:
Project Life Inspire Die Cut Cards
Project Life Inspire 6x6 Paper Pad
Washi Tape
Gesso
Doily
Simple Stories I Am Sentiment Stickers
Tim Holtz Peacock Feathers Distress Ink
Kaiser Captured Moments Polaroid Clear Stamps

1 comment: