Saturday 6 June 2020

Some more art journaling

Hi there

Back to share a few more art journal pages......

This one was created after a tough day, and I needed some colour and joy.....so I turned to a floral stencil  called 'Flower Frenzy' by The Crafters Workshop and some Dina Wakley paints.....
better than reaching for a bottle hey?








I instantly felt better.....sometimes you just need to get it out.

I love that Art Journaling is a type of therapy for me.




This one was created during a LIVE challenge over at Scrap Matrix.

You can check it out here .  This was my first ever live, so I'm still learning, be kind.




For this next one I played along with a live by the gorgeous Tracy Scott.....










Gorgeous colour.

Hope it brightens your day

Luv Tam
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment