Friday 5 June 2020

Magazine Transfers

Hi there creatives

I recently discovered how to do a magazine transfer in my art journal. Thanks to the fabulous Tanya Froud for sharing her arty knowledge with me.

She actually did a facebook live over at Scrap Matrix Shares which you will find here.

Let's take a look at how mine came out.....




This is the page I created along with Tanya in her live.
Love all that neon colour mixed in with the black.

So that got me all excited to try a few more.
It really is all about experimenting. Some work, some don't. That's ok. It's a real thrill as it comes together.



Something I've really enjoyed about this awful time in history is all the sharing of art, all the lives artists are doing to stay connected.




I tried really hard with this one to go with softer colours. 
Love it!

That's it from me today.

Stay safe and stay colourful.

Luv Tam
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment