Monday 8 June 2020

A little bit of Art Journal whimsy.....

Hello creative people

A couple of years ago, I would have NEVER attempted a face. How scary right?

But lately I've been trying to step out of my comfort zone.
Try out the faces.

I enlisted the help of the super talented Willowing Arts. Tam (great name by the way) created beautiful art and so I decided to have a go....















This next one was created from a you tube clip by the super talented Megan K Suarez.






Wanna make it really easy for yourself?
Use a face stencil.....like this one by Jane Davenport.
It just gives you that guide and placement.....everything is then in proportion.






This last page I created using a magazine advert..... I simply painted over the top and then added all the details in. I'll definitely attempt this technique again....

Just love how those Tracy Scott flower stamps look and love those stencils 'Botanical Dream' and 'Blooming Garden' by The Crafters Workshop.https://store.thecraftersworkshop.com/




Yep let's face it....there's some improvement. 
(couldn't resist lol)

Keep your face to the sun

Luv Tam
x

No comments:

Post a Comment