Wednesday 1 November 2017

November Scrap the Girls Reveal!

Hello everybody

The beginning of the month again.....and November! What!!

I swear this year has been a blur.

But a new month means a new challenge over at Scrap the Girls. YAY!!

This month we have an awesome moodboard:

 
 
Just so awesome!! Love it so much - everything about it!

Here's what I came up with:


I was inspired by the colours, the quote (my journaling reflects this) and of course the shoes!




I really love journaling on my layouts.....I love getting my thoughts onto paper.

Very therapeutic.


I had the perfect photo!


I can't wait to see what you come up with, such a fun moodboard.

You must check out the rest of the Scrap the Girls Designers layouts.....soooo good.

This month's sponsor is the awesome Flutterby Designs.




Anita has great stuff, I'm a bit of a fan. 

I'll be back real soon with more scrappy goodness.







 

1 comment: