Wednesday 15 November 2017

Another 2Crafty Chipboard Creation

 
 Hi everyone, I've popped in to share another layout created for 2Crafty Chipboard.
 


 
A layout about my gorgeous daughter, who suddenly doesn't look like my little girl anymore, who has grown into this amazing woman.

 

 
I used the following 2Crafty Chipboard:
 
"Polaroid Frames"
"Medium Film Strip"
"Tiny Film Strip"
"Handdrawn Flowers"
"In the blink of an Eye title"



I've used a black background and lots of colour created with Dylusion Ink Sprays available from Scrap Matrix
 
I coated the 'Medium Film Strips' and the 'Tiny Film Strips' in a few coats of white gesso.
I love the contrast against the background and the vibrant colours.



I also did this to the leaves from the 'Handdrawn Flowers'
 
I just LOVE these, not sure why I haven't discovered them earlier.
 
I love how they are a silhouette style, and that they can be tucked in around your layout, without covering up elements on your page.


To get the variegated colours on the flowers from the 'Handdrawn Flowers' pack, I added a few different coats of Distress Ink. 
 
This gave them a beautiful depth. 
 
I purposely put the ink on randomly as I wanted them to be multi-coloured and have that variegated look.



I added in some 'Polaroid Frames' behind my photo.  I painted these with white gesso and then inked them with a pink Distress Ink.
 
The white gesso first makes the colour more vibrant (and you know how much I LOVE vibrant colour)!!


I added the 'In the Blink of an Eye' title so that it became not just my title but part of my journaling too.
 
I really wanted to bring out the purple that I had created in the background.
 
I don't have a lot of purple so I created it by adding pink distress ink and then blue distress ink.
 
Instant purple!! Ta da!



I hope I've inspired you today to get creating.
 
I'd love you to leave me a message!!
 

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment