Tuesday 1 August 2017

Scrap the girls August challenge....

Hi everyone.

It's the first of the month again, which means a new challenge over at Scrap the Girls.

This time around, we have an awesome moodboard. I've been loving their challenges lately, so fun and allow us to be so creative.

So without further ado.......here is "Mr Grey"

 
I adore grey!!
 
The first thing that popped into my head is that I used to believe so many things in life were black and white. 
Right and wrong.  Love and hate.
 
But I now know I was wrong.  The world is full of grey.
 
And seeing the world in all it's grey glory is good. 
 
Accepting, understanding and celebrating people's differences is important.
 
Not judging anyone unless you have walked in their shoes.
 
I babble on, but basically that is what my page is about.....
 

I had lots of fun with watercolour.  I was inspired by the paint splats for my background.
 
 
I also had a lot of fun rummaging through my stash to find all things grey.
 
I tucked a few tags behind my photos.  I got these and the awesome stamps I've used on the layout from Scrap Matrix, my favourite place to shop.
 
I also added some 2Crafty Chipboard triangles on top of the stamped area, which I grunged up a little.
 
 
I found lots of metal and bits and pieces.

I also added (of course) some awesome Kit the Habit goodies. Yep made and designed by me!

A flair, some paper and some of the very cool acrylic pieces.






For my title, I added lots of different fonts (and a bit of stitching).

I felt this highlighted variety and went with my message of the layout.



This month's sponsor is from Colour Blast:

 
An awesome Australian company who produce mixed media products.  You can find them here and for inspiration of using their products check out their blog .
 
I really love looking through all the entries each month.
 
I can't wait to see what you come up with!
 
For more inspiration from the Scrap the Girls Designers go HERE, you'll be glad you did!
 
I'll be back soon

Luv Tam
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment