Saturday 19 August 2017

Epic Project Life USA Trip Part 5

So I'm back already with another instalment in my Project Life USA Trip documentation.

If you missed Part 1 you can find it HERE.
Part 2 HERE (contains tips on selecting photos)
Part 3 HERE
Part 4 HERE

And now onto Part 5.....

These two spreads are about Family - really the most important part of our trip, about spending some time with our loved ones, with many of us meeting for the very first time!! I also did a spread about 'Random' stuff.


So much glare, I'm sorry.

Here's the left side:


And an angled shot to help with the glare.


The right side:




I only created one washi tape hinged lift up for this one:


So onto the next spread, the one about 'Random Stuff'.

I took lots of photos of funny things, weird things, food we ate, groceries (things that were sooo cheap) , me driving on the right hand side of the road, our hire car etc.  So I put them altogether in one spread:


Here's a closer look at the left side:


and a slightly different angle in an attempt to counteract the glare.


Here's the right side:


Here's the better angle:


Of course I created a few washi tape hinged 'lift ups':


I love how these add that interactive element and also allow me to add in MORE photos and extra journaling.


So that's about it from me for this one.

Stay tuned for Part 6 coming soon!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment