Sunday 1 January 2017

Scrap the Girls January 2017 Challenge

Good morning!!

Happy 1st of 2017!!! Wishing you a fabulous year full of creativity and joy.

So as it's a new month, there's a new challenge over at Scrap the Girls and it is amazing!!

Here it is:
Amazing right?
So here's my take on it:


I was inspired by so much!! I went with the colour palette, the title, and the Bollywood inspired etchings.



I even added a bit of Wilna Furstenberg who inspires me so much..... I used one of her amazing watercolour embellishents, and then I attempted to get my Wilna on by painting directly onto the page with watercolours.  Gosh I enjoyed this....I actually had to step away from the page I got so into it!

I can't wait to see what you guys come up with.  This month there's a great prize pack from Rainbow Splendour.
So don't forget to head on over to Scrap the Girls and see the rest of the Design Team's take on the challenge (so inspiring), and also don't forget to LINK UP!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment