Friday 27 January 2017

Just Adorable

Good morning everyone
 
Well as the school holidays come to an end, I'm here to share another bright, fun layout for All About Scrapbooks
 

This ones about my teenage girl and I.
 
I teamed it with some of my leftovers from Amy Tangerine Oh Happy Life as these just co-ordinate so well!
As soon as I saw it I knew it was perfect for my teen girl and I. 
It contains really cool sayings like 'whatever' 'ummno'.
Things we actually say in our everyday life.
 
I started with white bazzill.
I applied white gesso fairly randomly across the page.
I then added some swipes of Dylusions paint in the centre of the page.
Once dry, I randomly flicked some black paint over the page.
 
 
I love the papers in the Simple Stories set - so ME with some colour plus black and white.
I tore a few strips of papers and added these to the left hand side of my layout, poking little tabs inbetween.
I also stapled some twine to these strips to create some texture and interest.
 
 
I also added some small strips to the right hand side of the layout.
 
 
I then bordered my photos and added these with a few strips of paper underneath.
 
I added some stickers to the layout and then added my 2Crafty title, painted black.
 
 
The final step was to write my journaling.
 
I really enjoyed creating this fun layout about my gorgeous teen girl and I and our attempt at selfies.
 
See you next week!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment