Thursday 17 September 2020

Female Warrior - An Art Journal page for TCW

Hi everyone

I've popped in to share another Art Journal page created for TCW!!!

I am just loving all their stencils and mediums!!!

For this one many of you have been asking for step by steps using the wonderful images by Michelle Grant Designs.

Well here you go!!! 


I am loving Michelle's images - you can purchase them as downloadable packs - then you just print them off in the size you want. They come with a few different sizes and a quote sheet. Honestly, they have changed my life! Lol. 

You see I am still learning when it comes to faces, and this causes me to get caught up in that aspect, rather than exploring and playing. Using Michelle's gorgeous images has really allowed me to get creative, to try new things, to discover. Why not give them a go? I highly recommend them. This one is from the Warrior pack.

If you'd like to see how this page came together, just head to the TCW BLOG for step by steps.

Here's a few close ups:






Scrap Matrix has these products too!!!

TCW Fantangle

TCW ScreenView 

TCW Botanical Dream

TCW Black Gesso

or you can head HERE 

Thanks so much for popping in.

Much arty love

Tam

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment