Sunday 27 October 2019

PROCESS VIDEO for 2Crafty Chipboard

Hi there creatives!

I'm here today to share my latest design for 2Crafty Chipboard...


"World Traveller"

A layout celebrating my gorgeous girl before she jumped on a plane to fly a million miles away for a month on her recent Science Scholarship Adventure!!
An amazing experience and moment in her life that I had to capture.




I've used watercolours and gone back to my brighter style.

I created a PROCESS VIDEO of this one, so you can watch it come together.
I hope you enjoy it...





I used the following 2Crafty Chipboard:

NEW "Charlotte's Flowers"
"World Traveller Title"
"Heidi's Vines"




As you can see in the video, I first coated all the chipboard pieces in white gesso.

To the "Heidi's Vines" I added watercolours.
I used a mix of greens for the foliage, and red and pink for the berries.
Once dry, I added white pen marks. 
I find this gives a more realistic, and less flat feel.







To the NEW "Charlottes Flowers", I added a blend of watercolours for a variegated look.
I then tucked these in amongst the clusters.
These new flowers are really fine and detailed. I love them and can see they will be making quite a few appearances in my creations.




As I'd used a lot of different colours, I decided to coat my "World Traveller title" in white acrylic paint as this would go with the fresh feel the layout has.




There you have it!
I really love using watercolours on my chippy as it gives it an arty, washy feel.




Bye for now!




1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete