Tuesday 12 March 2019

Purple really is my friend.....
5 Art Journal Pages

 
I'm back to share a few more purple creations with you all for the current challenge over at Scrap Matrix.
Why didn't someone tell me earlier that all I needed to do to find my purple mojo was pair it with teal??
 
I've had such fun playing with these two colours together, in fact, I couldn't stop!
My goal was to create a journal page, but I got a little carried away and ended up with 5!
You see when purple suddenly starts playing nice it's something that you wanna just GO with.



This one was inspired by someone I follow on Instagram - Robin Mead.
Her work is colourful, bright and totally inspires me.

I dug out all my purple and teal paints, and hand painted some trees.
I added some patterns to them by using both hand doodling and stencils.
 



My second creation is inspired by an amazing artist I follow on Instagram -  Audree Marsolais - again really colourful - her work really speaks to me.



I loved creating the background, then adding in some leaves, and then filling it in with some white paint.




I was so happy with the result I just had to create it in black!




.
I really love the look.

 
 
 
 
 
For the next creation, I decided to try and go a bit more pastel, rather than bright.
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 After creating these above projects, I then had a special delivery of the NEW Tracy Scott Paper Artsy stamps and stencils I pre-ordered.
 
Well of course I just had to have another play!!
 
 
 
 
I am IN LOVE with those scribbled flowers!!!
 
 
 
 
Glorious!!
 
I used Paper Artsy Paints in 'sargasso', 'beach hut', 'lavender' and 'snowflake'.
 
 
 
 
Let's take a look at the stencils and stamps I used:
 
 


 
 
You can find the Tracy goodies HERE.
 
 



  
 
There you have it.
 
This long blog post is done!!
 
I can't wait to see your take on our awesome challenge...
 
 
 
 
Just upload your creation to our Scrap Matrix Shares Page (pop it in the 'Purple and Teal' Album) and let us know in the comments what Scrap Matrix products you used.
 
Yep it's that easy!
You could win a voucher from the store or a guest DT spot!
 
Go and get your purple on!
I highly recommend it.....especially when teamed with teal!
Va va voom!!
 
 
 
Scrap Matrix Products used:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment