Tuesday 1 January 2019

Scrap the Girls - Welcome to 2019 and a new challenge

Welcome to 2019!!
I really hope it is a year filled with joy and magic and creativity.

To get the ball rolling, Scrap the Girls has a fun new challenge. I adore their challenges, they are always so different and really force me to think outside of the box!

Sadly, this is my final share as a Designer for them. I decided my life was just a little too frantic!! Something had to give.
I also have a daughter going into Year 12, and I just need to let go of something.
Believe me, it's been a hard decision as I have really loved the last couple of years on this team.  They are definitely a positive and fun and creative bunch, led by the fabulous Krisy. I will miss them!! 

I look forward to seeing what the new team has instore. I will definitely look out for the challenges and hopefully play along now and then too.

Right, let's have a look at this challenge.......




Gorgeous!! It's titled "Time Traveller" and you can head on over to Krisy's Pinterest board and get inspired by the gorgeous pics. Here's the link   https://www.pinterest.com.au/popleopod/pin-up/

Here's what I came up with.....

 
 
I was inspired by ALL the images!
Nothing in particular, but more the general vibe.
The stripes, the black, the pops of red, the vintage feel.




I painted on the white stripes and those feathers just felt so right.

I nearly squealed when I found that flair with the red lips, especially as I knew which photos I would use.




I love those little vintage hat pins!
Another perfect stash find.




I added some fun 2Crafty Chipboard pieces, and a quote that well, just seemed to sum up exactly ME right now.








Such a fun challenge, with so many possibilities.
I really hope you give this one a go.

Head on over to the BLOG to see the rest of the Design Team's take on the challenge.

Love Tam
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment