Tuesday 5 September 2017

Playing with Kit the Habit's Cozy Feels Kit

Hi everyone,

I recently had a chance to play with our gorgeous new Kit the Habit 'Cozy Feels' Kit.

It's a book/coffee/tea themed Kit and I LOVE it!

Here's what I created:


This layout is about the joy of escaping into a book. 

Liam has recently discovered the joy of reading and I love that he gets totally 'lost' in the book, oblivious to whatever else is going on.  Every now and then he pops his head up and asks how to pronounce a word, or asks for clarification on its meaning.  Then he's back into the book, absorbed again.


I used lots of bits and pieces from the 'Cozy Feels' Kit - you will find some 'Little Bit of Randoms', a handmade paper scroll, twine, a variety of papers, a flair (I absolutely love that book flair), and some Chipboard which is from my favourite brand - 2Crafty Chipboard - but is included in the kit.


I used stacks of goodies from Scrap Matrix too.  Vicki has some awesome products in her store and you can order online!

I used Dylusions Spray - , Mesh Tape, 7Dots Dreamscapes Stamp, 7Dots Hazy Days Stamp, Black Gesso and a  Metal Charm.


I also applied some of the Finnabair Rust Paste to the 2Crafty Chipboard, and also to the metal charms.  I love the colour and the rusty finish it gives things.  Perfect for this boy layout.



Had so much fun creating the cluster of metals around the photo.


We do have some of the awesome 'Cozy Feels' Kits left.

This is what it looks like:


Aren't the colours just gorgeous!

So if you'd like one head on over to our Facebook Page and just comment 'sold' on the Kit and we will be in touch!

I've already got ideas for some more layouts, so hopefully I will have time to play again real soon!!

xxxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment