Friday 15 September 2017

My second 2Crafty Chipboard share for September.....

 
My second layout for 2 Crafty Chipboard this month is titled
 

"Enjoy"

 
 
I used the following 2 Crafty Chipboard:
 
"Grid Bits:
"Fine Heart Borders"
"Winter Twig Branches"
"Mini Words Set 1"
 
 
 



 
I added gesso to the "Grid Panel", and applied it in a random fashion - I didn't want it to be totally white, I wanted some of the raw chippy to show through as I felt the colour tone worked well with the colours in my layout.
 
 
 
I added white gesso to the "Winter Twig Branches" and cut these into small pieces which created an arrow looking piece of chippy.
 
I coated the "Fine Heart Borders" with white gesso and then added some soft yellow ink to these.
 
I took the word "Enjoy" from the "Fine Words Set 1" and coated it in white gesso. I then added some light blue ink to this.
 
 
Love those grey acrylic pieces from Kit the Habit. The feathers are from there too!
 
I like the soft pastel look of this layout.
I'm sure many of you know I'm a big fan of bold, bright colour, so this was really different for me.
 
It's always fun to step out of your comfort zone every now and then!
 
Thanks for stopping by!!
 
xxx
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment