Friday 21 July 2017

Exciting news to announce!!

Hi all

So I've been sitting on a little secret and have been bursting to tell.

Thank goodness I can now share......

I'm on the Scrap Matrix Design Team!!

Yep I'm the DT Co-ordinator!
 
Such awesome news....
 
Scrap Matrix is run by the wonderful Vicki.  She's a special friend of mine. 
 
 
 
Back when I had my own scrapbooking store 'Go Scrap Yourself', Vicki worked for me.  She had not long moved to Clare and when I saw her work I pounced on her and had her designing for me and running classes in no time.
Man did we have some fun times together.
So much laughter and tears shared.
 
So.... the tables have turned!
What makes me really giggle is that 'my girls' who all  helped me out at the shop called me 'Boss Lady'. 
It was a real joke between us all, and now Vicki is my 'Boss Lady'.....oh this is going to be fun.  (Insert evil laugh here).
 
 
Boy do those times have a special place in my heart.
 
In all seriousness though, Scrap Matrix has the most amazing products. 
So many lines that are difficult to get in Australia.....7 Dots, Blue Fern, 13 Arts, Ranger ....so many more. 
Vicki's store is filled to the brim with mixed media goodies and scrappy awesomeness.
 
So what an honour!
 
To combine amazing products and a good friend.....how lucky am I?
To be involved from the very beginning on this new venture for Scrap Matrix.
 
 
 
So as you can see I'll be working alongside the fabulous Lynn Good. 
I met Lynn last year on the Escape 2 Create Retreat, and we hit it off, so to be on this with her is a real bonus.
You can visit her blog HERE.
 
So who else will be on the Design Team?
 
There's spots available.
Will it be You?
Applications are open until the 15th August.
You can find out more HERE
 
 
 
Can't wait to be back here with some awesome Scrap Matrix inspiration soon!
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Makes me smile to see you girls together. Such a small world. It was wonderful having Vicki here in Darwin and I was rapped when she asked me to teach for her here. We hit it off too and became friends. We miss her here and I am super pleased that she is doing so well. She desrves it!!! How awesome for you all. You will have loads of fun xxx

    ReplyDelete