Thursday 1 December 2016

Scrap the Girls - December Challenge!

Hi everyone!

Well it's the end of the year - we are in that crazy busy month, December! 
I really hope that you can squeeze in some scrappy time during this period.

Here's something to get you inspired.......
This month's challenge over at Scrap the Girls is gorgeous!  Super pretty, super sparkly......

 
 A very lovely mood board.....oh so many possibilities!

The first thing that popped into my head was a wedding!   I recently attended one in America (I know right, super exciting)!  But the colours weren't quite right for the pics I had taken from the wedding. Then I remembered a picture of the bride's daughter (who was also flower girl), taken when she and her Mama went wedding dress shopping.  What a wonderful thing to do together - I tell you this little girl, my niece Iris, is just gonna always dream of weddings.  You see here mama and papa were tying the knot, and she is 8, and she was so involved in everything.  Say no more - wouldn't that have been just the BEST at the age of 8??
This photo captures all that - the joy, the happiness.  I love it - I love the emotion, the movement, the twirling, and yep the colours are perfect for this moodboard

So here's my take on it:


 Here's a bit of a close up of the flowers and sparkly bits:


So pretty. Sigh.

This month's sponsor is Charm's Creations.  I adore her embellishments!  You can find her here

 
I can't wait to see all your entries! 
Don't forget, further inspiration can be found from the awesome team at Scrap the Girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment