Friday 1 April 2016

My latest Design work for All About Scrapbooks

Today I'm sharing my latest Design Work for All About Scrapbooks.
 
I've had a play with Fancy Pants Happy Place Collection again.
I just LOVE this collection. 
The colours work for boy layouts, girl layouts, any kind of layout really.
 
This layout is about a recent concert I went to at a Winery in South Australia.
I really loved this photo, and seeing this band has always been on my bucket list, so I really wanted to scrap the occasion.
 
I just love 'word' paper, and the one in this range has the most adorable quotes on it.  So that was an easy choice for the background.
I then applied some gesso and some spritz before adding my photo and embellishments.
 
 
The die cuts and embellishments in this range are fantastic.
They really make adding the finishing touches so very easy.
 
 
This layout is pretty busy, however printing the photo in black and white, allows it to contrast against the pops of bold colours
Also, be sure to keep your embellishments clustered, as this helps draw the eye into the layout.
 
I'll be back again very soon!
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment