Monday 4 April 2016

Kit the Habit's second release!!

I'm beyond thrilled to share Kit the Habit's next release.....

Last release was all about softness, feathers, corals and mint.
This one is bold!
It's all about CRAZY!!
Think Hot Pink, Hot Mint, Black, White and a splash of orange/yellow!
Think of the crazy things you say and do (my kids had a bit part in this one!), like Er-Mer-Gerd, Calm ya Falm etc
Think of funky cacti........
Think of triangles and plus symbols......

And you have.........


I absolutely love it!
We've added in acrylic words and shapes (OMG - LOVE LOVE LOVE), acetate, and extra Project Life cards.
Plus we've included the things you loved last time.....'Little Bits of Randoms', flairs, metallic cards, cut-outs to name a few.

Here's the Acrylics:
 
And the Die Cuts:

Again, we've designed/made it ourselves.  We've included quirky bits that we feel are 'missing' in the industry.  Often, when I'm scrapping I think.... I wish I had '(insert cool quote/item here)' - and that is where the inspiration comes from.

Again, we've added in one of my absolute favourite pieces of chipboard from 2Crafty - we're thrilled to have them onboard - yes you often see these awesome triangles in my work.
Excited much??

The full kit is available for $34 plus $4 postage and handling.

You can join our Facebook Kit the Habit group Here, and order from there.

I'll be back to share what I've been creating with all this COOL stuff!!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment