Friday 24 February 2017

My final DT share for All About Scrapbooks.....

Good morning everyone
 
Well I write this post with a lot of  sadness.
You see this is my last post as part of the All About Scrapbooks Design Team.
 
I have absolutely LOVED my time sharing on their blog each week.
 
All About Scrapbooks always has the latest and greatest product so creating with these each week was something I loved and looked forward to each week.
 
I'd like to thank Vanessa for giving me this opportunity - for believing in me. 
It's been a real privilege.
 
Beginning in March is a new Design Team, and I know they will bring you lots of wonderful inspiration.  I'll definitely be popping back to get my creative juices flowing.
 
Anyway, let's have a look at my final layout!
 
 
This one was created using Simple Stories Love & Adore collection.
 
I was completely inspired by this one piece of paper!
 
 
Many of you know that I love adding big swipes of paint on my layouts.
 
But I know to some of you, it is Scary!
So this paper has done it for you!!!! 
 I love it when companies create these cool artsy papers.
 
I just added some embellishments - some I fussy cut from paper,
some are stickers and some of them are Die Cuts.
 
 
 
I also added some 2Crafty Chipboard for the title, and bordered the layout with a contrast paper and pretty much that was it!!
 
 
So fun and so easy!
 
 
Some of you know that I document our everyday stories through Project Life.
 
Using this gorgeous range, with my leftover bits and pieces I have created a weekly spread.
 
 
 
Here's the left side:
 
 
 And here's the right:
 
 
Love the colours!!
 
Well that's it from me.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment