Friday 10 February 2017

She has Super powers....

Happy Friday everyone!!
 
Today I'm sharing with you a layout created for All About Scrapbooks using
  
 
 
Such gorgeous colours!!!!
 
I started with white cardstock, and added white gesso.
 
Once dry, I mixed a few of my Dylusions Paint together to create colours similar to those in the paper range.
I painted large sections across my cardstock.
 
 
 
I then added lots of stickers and ephemera, and my photo.
Pretty simple really, but when a range is so gorgeous, it really makes scrapping easy!
 
 
I adore the navy, coral and mint. 
Three of my favourite colours.
 
I then journalled on my page, and trimmed the layout down slightly and placed on a gorgeous patterened paper.
This created a border for the layout.
 
See you next week!!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment