Thursday 12 November 2020

More Artsy Arabia for Scrap Matrix....

  Hi all! I'm back to share another 'Artsy Arabia' page.

All these gorgeous colourful pages make me think of the musical 'Aladdin' that I've been lucky enough to see twice!!
I have the playlist on whilst typing this....and yep I'm breaking into song every now and then.

Yep as you can see I was inspired by the glorious colours!!!


I began by grabbing out what I thought I'd use...
absolutely adore this 'Artsy Arabia' range by Marlene.


I started with a page in my Art Journal that I had already added some magazine script to the background.


I added a page from the Art by Marlene Collage book #7 using TCW Gel Medium.


I then added lots of paint and TCW black gesso and TCW white gesso using a spatula. 
No brush or blending allowed!!!

I used Dina Wakley paint in Bubblegum and Turquoise, and tried to be as messy as possible...



I then added some Dina Wakley Lemon and Ruby paint to the sky (sorry forgot to take a photo!)
I think I was just enjoying the messiness way too much and got lost in the process. 
Whoops!


I swiped some paint through TCW Stencil 'Fantangle' both in the sky and the ground section.

I then repeated this using TCW Stencil 'Botancial Dream'.


I came back in with more Lemon paint and then used this part to stamp some of the gorgeous little buildings in the Art by Marlene Stamp Set #58.


I love how fine these are and they stamp just beautifully.
I added a hint of colour to them...


I then added a few flicks of TCW Black Gesso to the sky area, and a quote from the Art by Marlene sticker pack #3.


For the final step I swiped TCW Black gesso through TCW Stencil 'Sketch Grid'.
Love how this added to the grunginess.



I also created another page.....
but had enjoyed a glass of two of champagne, so didn't even think to photograph the steps!


Those buildings have been created using the lanterns from the Art by Marlene Die Cut Book #2
(of course I had to have a go at turning something into something else!)


Those gorgeous little camels and that sun came from the Art by Marlene Die Cut #1.


I used the TCW Stencil 'Shaped Landscape' in the mountains and TCW Stencil 'ScreenView' in the sky.

This was a lot of fun to create (and had nothing to do with the champagne!)

I'm loving seeing your entries into this month's challenge.
Keep them coming.


Just use some products from Scrap Matrix to create something that fits this theme.

Once done head to our Facebook Shares Page and upload your entry into the 'Arabian Nights' folder.

Lots of creative vibes to you.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment