Sunday 2 August 2020

Exciting news!!!!

GUESS WHAT? GUESS WHAT?? GUESS WHAT??

I made The Crafter's Workshop Design Team!!



How awesome is that?

I've been a fan of theirs for years, I mean seriously tell me a scrapbooker/art journaler who isn't? Not only do they have the biggest range of stencils but their mediums are brilliant. They are based in New York but sell all over the world and are an integral part of the mixed media cohort.

Anyway last year I'd cut back on some of my arty commitments as life was just so busy, and I'd said no more DT's for a while, except for Scrap Matrix, in the hope it would create more arty time for me to focus on what I wanted..... but when this came up I just had to have a go. 

So I sent in my details and was absolutely thrilled and a little shocked to get the invitation to join their talented designers!!!

So.... watch this space....lots more arty goodness coming your way.



Much love

Tam
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment