Friday 3 July 2020

Mini Madness!!!

Hi creatives

I've popped in today to share my take on the 'Mini 'Madness' Challenge over at Scrap Matrix.
I love this challenge.....some  of you may have seen my 'minis' I created last year in an Art by Marlene Aquatober challenge.
A way to try out ideas and play before heading to your larger scale journals.
If you'd like to see this I did a Facebook LIVE on the Scrap Matrix Shares page.

I was so excited when Vicki sent me a tiny album to play with, and the fact that she made it was even better - what an awesome way to use up some of those papers we have in our stash.

If you'd like your own  little book, contact Vicki as she may do a class on creating these.
(She tells me they are easy)!!

Anyway I've rambled enough, let's take a look at my mini creations.
(I haven't done step by steps today.....there's just too many), so I'll include pics and let you know products used and I'm hoping this month to jump on and create a page live as an alternative.



























All of these above creations used Dylusions Paints and Dina Wakley paints.
I used the following colours:


I also added some word stickers and a Jane Davenport Stamp set.









These ones were also created using the above Dylusions Paints and Dina Wakley paints but this time I used stamps by Art by Marlene.


I love how these mix and match...... just perfect for this size and so much attention to detail.

Well hopefully soon, I'll find time to pop in and create a  'live mini' over on our Scrap Matrix Shares page.

Until then get inspired by our current challenge.....



Upload your entry to our Shares page.
Just too easy!!

See you soon


1 comment:

  1. DO YOU NEED A LOAN : TRUST ME WE CAN SOLVE YOUR FINANCE PROBLEM
    Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Cash Loan?
    Unsecured Loan
    Fast and Simple Loan?
    Quick Application Process?
    Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
    No Hidden Fees Loan?
    Funding in less than 1 Week?
    Get unsecured working capital?
    Contact Us At : aljiddahgroup@gmail.com

    LOAN SERVICES AVAILABLE INCLUDE:

    Commercial Loans.
    Personal Loans.
    Business Loans.
    Investments Loans.
    Development Loans.
    Acquisition Loans .
    Construction loans.
    Credit Card Clearance Loan
    Debt Consolidation Loan
    Business Loans And many More Loan Opportunity:

    LOAN APPLICATION FORM:
    =================
    Full Name:................
    Loan Amount Needed:.
    Purpose of loan:.......
    Loan Duration:..
    Gender:.............
    Marital status:....
    Location:..........
    Home Address:..
    City:............
    Country:......
    Phone:..........
    Mobile / Cell:....
    Occupation:......
    Monthly Income:....

    Contact Us At Email: aljiddahgroup@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete