Monday 10 June 2019

Art Journaling

I thought I'd pop in today and share a few recent Art Journal pages that I've recently worked on.

I am quite new to the Art Journaling thing but am loving the freedom and opportunity to play.

I'm even attempting the 100 day challenge.....not doing something every day, just when I can. My life has enough pressure on me without adding more. I figure eventually it will add up to 100 days of creating, and that will be a huge accomplishment.

So let's have a look at a few of the recent pages.....




This is my current fave






A gorgeous friend handmade me a smaller art journal.....I absolutely love it. It certainly takes the overwhelming blank page factor out of the excuses list.....it just feels more manageable to me.



These couple were using the 'serviette' method......how have I not done this earlier??? I love it!!




So often I find myself going back to these simple roses....




That will do for today.
I will pop in again soon with a few more to share.

Much love
Tam
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment