Tuesday 7 May 2019

My latest 2Crafty Chipboard Share

Today I've popped in to share my latest 2Crafty Chipboard creation, which is aptly titled:
 

"Today"

 
 
 
A layout that celebrates back to school for the three of us in 2019!
 
 

 
I used the following 2Crafty Chipboard:
 
"Today Loopy title"
"Squiggle Strips Set 1"
"Stars"
"2019's"
"ATC Tiny Hearts and Stars"
 

 

 
 
 
The "Squiggle Strips" were coated with black ink.
 
These are quite NEW and I just LOVE them!!
So fine and funky.
 
 
 
 
The "Stars" were coated with Distress Oxides in 'Peacock Feathers' and 'Lucky Clover', and then finished off with some black ink around the edges.
 
 
 
 
The "Tiny Hearts and Stars", "Today loopy title" and "2019" were all painted with a gorgeous lime paint and then swiped with black ink.
 
 
 
 
Love the grungy feel to this page.
 
 

 
That's it from me today.
 
Much love
xx
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment