Sunday 26 May 2019

Fun Times with 2Crafty Chipboard

Hi there Creative souls.
I've popped in today to share my latest for 2Crafty Chipboard.....
A fun layout celebrating a very special friend and all that we have in common!!
Cats, books, paint and GIFS.
This girl supports me in every way, and makes me smile daily with our silly banter and GIF conversations.
We have whole conversations with only GIFS, and when I'm having a bad day, well geez it makes me laugh.
I used the following 2Crafty Chipboard:
"Decorative Dangling Bits Set 1" *NEW*
"Aztec Flower Set 1" *NEW*
"Mini #Word Set 2"
"Doodled Frames"
I added black ink to one of the "Doodled Frames" and also to one
of the "Decorative Dangles".
I love the contrast of the black against the gorgeous teal colour.
.I painted those gorgeous NEW "Aztec Flowers" in white paint,
and then added a few swipes of teal ink.
They are so intricate that they didn't need anything else. 
They shine on their own.
I used two of the words from the "Mini #Word Set 2"
 - #funtimes and #joy.
I simply added white paint to these.
Such a fun layout to create and I just love those quotes!!!
Absolutely PERFECT for US!!!


I hope this has inspired you to get creative......
Using 2Crafty Chipboard certainly makes it EASY!!!
Luv Tam
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment