Thursday 8 November 2018

My latest for 2Crafty Chipboard.....

Today I've popped in to share my latest for 2Crafty Chipboard.
 
This one's titled:

"You make me Happy when Skies are Grey"

 


I had a lot of fun with this one!




I created the background paper by using a green sheet of paper, adding a funky stencil, and some spritz.
 
Easy yet so effective!




I used the following 2Crafty Chipboard:
 
"You make me Happy when Skies are Grey title"
"Foliage Set 5"
"Flowering Clusters"
"Weeping Vine"
 



All of the chipboard was clustered to one corner of the page.
 
I did this as the background was quite busy, and I wanted to focus the eye of the viewer into the photograph.
 

 
 
I went simple with colour, again because of the busy background, keeping it mostly monochromatic.
 
 
 
 
I applied white gesso to the "Flowering Clusters" and used these as my background piece.
 
 
 
 
I also applied white gesso to some of the leaves in the "Foliage Set 5".
 
Once dry, I added some black pen marks, just for a bit of fun.
 
 
 
 
I added some teal coloured ink to the "You make me Happy when Skies are Grey" title.
 
I love that pop of teal mixed with the lime and black and white!
 
 
 
 
Finally I added white emboss powder to the "Weeping Vine", and poked this in amongst the layers.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You can see I added my favourite embellishment - some 7Dots Studio tags, available from Scrap Matrix.
 
They sure do show up on EVERY PAGE I create!
 
 



 
 
That's it from me today, I hope I've inspired you.
 
I'll be back again soon, until then I hope you get some creative time!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment