Monday 1 October 2018

Scrap the Girls October Reveal!!

So it's the first of October.....we are one month into Spring and I'm not feeling it yet!!

Yes we need rain, but we also need some sunshine around here!!

A new challenge is up today over at Scrap the Girls.........


It's Breast Cancer Awareness month....so lots of PINK! Gorgeous Inspiration.....

Here's what I came up with....


I took inspiration from the Pink, the words and also that gorgeous dress with the black and white florals.



I added some 2Crafty Chipboard leaves in amongst all the layers. These particular leaves are my favourite as they just tuck in everywhere and anywhere and look fabulous.

I left these raw and I love the way that looks against the pink.




I also included lots of tags and embellishments from 7Dots Studio.  I think their tags turn up on EVERY SINGLE LAYOUT I create.  Just adore them.

I get my 7Dots Studio stash from my favourite scrappy store Scrap Matrix.




For my title I used some stamps by Dina Wakley, again available from Scrap Matrix.

I added my journaling in between - so effectively the stamps are both my title and journaling!




The journaling/title reads....

"Remember to stay brave and stay strong about what is important to you. But always remember to stay kind. Kindness will ultimately change the world."




Now for those gorgeous black and white flowers!

I used my favourite AALL & Create stamp #20  by Carol AndCo, also available from Scrap Matrix.
Sigh. I just love this one so much.




Really love these photos of my girl - so typical of her!!







Don't forget to head over to the BLOG to check out the rest of the Design Team's creations.  As always they pack a punch.....so much inspiration.

This month's sponsor is Corbett Creations - she has gorgeous embellishments that she designs herself. You need to check them out!


 
 
I look forward to seeing how this month's challenge inspires you......so don't forget to link up over on our blog so we can check it out.
 
 
Bye for now......
 
Tam
xxx


 

No comments:

Post a Comment