Wednesday 14 March 2018

My second 2Crafty Chipboard Creation for March

Hi Scrappy Ones
 
I'm back today to share my second March creation for 2Crafty Chipboard.
 
It's titled:

"Embrace Today"


 
This layout celebrates my gorgeous daughter and two of our very special family friends who now live a long way away, however we were lucky enough to have some time with them recently.
 
Definitely a day to scrap and remember forever.
 
I used the following 2 Crafty Chipboard:
 
"Embrace Today Title"
"Mini Branches"
"Handrawn flowers"
"6" Circle Revolution Frames"
"Word Circles - Christmas"
 
 
 
 
 
 
I began by painting all of the Chipboard in a couple of coats of white gesso.
 
I then added some watercolours to the "Mini Branches".
I used a few different colours.
 

I also used a black pen to outline a few of the leaves and to add a few dots.

 
I added white paint to the "6" Revolution Frames" and the two circles from the "Christmas Word
Circles Set".
This gave them a crisp finish.
 
 
I did the same to the "Embrace Today title", and then I added yellow paint to the today part.
 
I really love doing this to the 2Crafty titles when they have two different fonts.
 
I then outlined a few of the letters in today, and added some dots with a Sharpie.
I like the whimsical look this creates.
 
 
 
Finally I painted some of the leaves from the "Handrawn Flowers" in black paint. 
 
I really like the contrast this gives against the other leaves.
 

That's it for today, I'll be back in a few days with some more inspiration.
 
Until then, happy creating!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment