Tuesday 13 March 2018

My first March 2 Crafty Chipboard Share

 
Hi all!
I'm here to share my first March 2Crafty Chipboard creation with you.
 
My first creation is titled:
 

"#Funtimes"

 
 
A layout that documents our last night at our annual holiday at a beach in Port Elliott, South Australia. 
This place is really special to us and on the last night we all have a lot of fun hanging out together as the sun goes down.  Definitely something I wan to capture and remember.
 
I used the following "2 Crafty Chipboard:
"Today is Perfect Title
"Element Set 1"
"Crazy Stitched Panel"
"ATC Tiny Hearts & Stars"
 
 
 
I painted the "Crazy Stitched Panel" in black and trimmed this down.
 
I love using this to give my background some texture.
 
 
I painted the "Today is Perfect title" in yellow paint and then heat embossed it with clear embossing powder to give it a sheen/resin like finish.
 
 
 I did the same to the "Element Set 1".
 
 
I love the effect of this. That yellow is just gorgeous.


I applied some jade green paint to a few of the stars from the "ATC Tiny Hearts & Stars" and again heat embossed with clear embossing powder.
 
 
I love the pops of colour that the chipboard gives this layout.
 
I absolutely adore the background paper - it's a 7Dot's Paper from their Northern Lights Collection, available from my favourite scrappy store Scrap Matrix. 
 
I also used some 7Dots tags from their gorgeous Paint Chips range, plus there's some background stamping - for these I used Aall & Create and 7 Dots, again available from Scrap Matrix.
 


Well that's it for today, I'll be back with my next creation later in the week.

 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment