Friday 19 August 2016

Totally!

It's my turn again to share a layout which means that another week has flown by.
 
 
  
I'm a big fan of Cocoa Vanilla. 
 Their collections are always stunning.
Plus they are Australian!!
  
I was  immediately drawn to the blue and white striped background paper.
It has a bit of a beachy feel to it.
 
So I scrapped a selfie of myself and my son at the beach, taken on our annual January holiday.
 
 
Whilst everyone else was sleeping, we would get up and walk down to the beach.
I love it at that time of morning.
The peace, the calm.
At that time there's not many others there - it feels like you got the beach to yourself. 
A special time for him and I to hang together, to talk or to walk in silence -  to connect.
 
It's something I will always treasure, so I'm really glad we got a photo.
 
To create the layout I added a bit of gesso, and then flicked some spritz around.
I then stamped a bit, and added some embellishments.
I'm always a fan of the frames in their die cut pack.
A flair, a bit of twine, and that's it.
 
I'll be back next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment