Friday 11 March 2016

More Happy Place!

Happy FriYay! Everyone!
 
I'm back with a few creations I created for All About Scrapbooks.  This week I again played with  Fancy Pants Happy Place Range. Sooo cool!
The colours and on-trend designs make these papers so easy to work with.
 
 
The colours are so happy and fun and perfect for some recent photos from a
family beach holiday.
This photo is one of my absolute favourites from the holiday - I love absolutely everything about it.  It pretty much captures our seven days in the one photo. 
Every time I look at it I'm right back there, at the beach.
However, all that red on the boogie boards put me off!! But I really wanted to scrap it in colour and not black and white, so what to do??
So I teamed it with a white background, added red accents, and added a touch of black.  I find black and white always 'grounds' bright colours and tone everything down.
 
 
I added some 2 Crafty Chipboard Triangles as they complemented the paper so well, and because, well, I just can't NOT use them at the moment! Lol.
The die cuts and word stickers from this range made this layout so simple
to bring together.
I love it when a range has so many extras to go with it!
 
I LOVE this range so much I thought it would look awesome in one of my Project Life Spreads. Some of you may not realise I complete a weekly spread, and have kept this up for 2 years. Yay!  Last year, I got really behind, but managed to catch up, so am determined to not let that happen this year.
 
So here's the look at our week:
 
 
I love the colour palette, and all the little embellishments suited Project Life so well.
 
The left side:
 
And the right:
 
 
Thanks for looking!
I'll be back next week!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment