Tuesday 1 December 2015

Scrap the Girls December Reveal....

Guess what!!!!
It's the 1st of December!!!!! YAY!
I love this month.  I love the craziness, the magic, the memory making, the giving, the JOY!  Bring it on!!

A great way to kick off the month is with the Scrap the Girls December Challenge.
They've done it again, with an absolutely beautiful mood board.......

 
And here's my take on it...............
 
 
As you can see I was inspired by the colours and the beautiful butterflies.
 
 
This month's sponsor is the wonderful 2Crafty.  They have such a massive range of Chipboard.  I have used a couple of pieces on this layout - my title and the circular frame.  Pop on over to their store HERE and you can find amazing inspiration on their Blog.  This is somewhere I visit regularly.....just amazing work.
 
For even more inspiration head over to the Scrap the Girls blog and see my work along with the other awesome girls on the Design Team.
 
I hope you join in the challenge this month........Create a layout using the above moodboard as your inspiration.
 
Happy Scrapping, see you soon
xxx
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment