Sunday 1 November 2015

November Scrap the Girls Reveal!

Hi everyone.....
Well a new month is here.....I'm excited to reveal the November Challege at Scrap the Girls.
This month its a gorgeous sketch.
Here it is:

And here's my take on it:


I scrapped a photo of me and my girl, and had a lot of fun adding  all the flowers....there's paper, metal, chipboard, wood, crochet, sequins and plastic flowers in there......even some clear snowflakes....hard to see but add a really cool texture.  I dug out some old stuff from my stash and teamed it with some splashes of new, and I love it!


I hope you get a chance to play along this month.....don't forget there's a cool prize up for offer.....
A $25 voucher from Pretty Pink Posh!! (postage not included).  They have some gorgeous scrappy stuff.

Head on over to the Scrap the Girls Blog to see the other Design Team's inspiration.....those girls are amazing!

I look forward to checking out your entries.
Back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment