Friday 13 November 2015

Feeling Lucky - designing for All About Scrapbooks

Hi Everyone.
Well it's Friday already, so it's my turn to share over at All About Scrapbooks
Today I have a bright layout I created using Bella Boulevard and Simple Stories DIY Boutique.  These two ranges blend together so easily!
I love the little frame embellishments you are seeing everywhere at the moment....there are many available in sticker form or die cut form.  I love using them in layers behind my photos.  These ones from Simple Stories really appealed due to the colours and words on them!  I know they will go with so many different ranges.
 
 
As the background paper I chose was really busy, I toned it down a little with gesso, and then stamped with a triangle stamp, to tie in with the triangle paper.  I added the frames, a few painted chipboard stars and a few pops of embellishements.
 
I loved creating this page and can't wait to do a few more with my leftover bits and pieces from these ranges.
Hope you get to play too.
Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment