Friday 24 April 2015

Just playing....

I got to have a quick play the other day, and this is what I came up with.....

 
Not happy with the photo quality here, this close up is a bit better.


I loved using the darker background, I hadn't tried that before....will definitely be doing that again. And look I scrapped me!! Something I need to do more of. Something we probably all need to do more of.  We tend to take all the photos rather than get in them...so sometimes we need to flip that camera around and yup....take a selfie!  At least we can add filters these days!

Anyways just a quick one today......too much else to do.

2 comments:

  1. Looks wonderful the darker background makes everything pop on the page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Lizzy! I really enjoyed this page

    ReplyDelete