Thursday 21 January 2021

Illuminate the Dark....Art Journal Page for TCW

  Hello my favourite creative people

I've popped in today to share an Art Journal Page I created for The Crafter's Workshop.
I absolutely love it!
Sometimes the magic just happens.



Art Journaling for me is therapeutic.
It helps me to explore and process my feelings and thoughts. 
 It definitely improves my mental health and wellbeing. All that colour pushes away the darkness.

I wanted to create a personal page around this.....



I used a Michelle Grant image - you know how much I adore these!!!



Lots of gorgeous stencils on this one!




Also finished off with Life of Colour Paint pens. Just love how they add the details and finishing touches.

To see the step by steps to how this came together, go HERE

Much love and colorful hugs
Tam
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment