Wednesday 6 November 2019

2Crafty Chipboard is designing for CSI

Hi there,
I'm here today to share my latest for 2Crafty Chipboard.....




A layout documenting my daughter and her study habits.....
I wanted to capture and remember this as she will be moving out in the near future, and it will be these everyday moments that I will miss the most.




I used the following 2Crafty Chipboard....
"everyday title"
"Light bulb word set 1"
"NEW Scribble Circles"
"Dotty Bits"



This month 2Crafty are sponsors over at CSI and this is for their current case #300.
I always enjoy solving their cases.

Let's take a look at it....


You will find all of the clues over on the Challenge Site HERE
I love using as much as possible from the list.

I used the following:
I love that colour scheme - black, white, powder blue, fuschia and orange. I also used polka dots, labels, fussy cutting, flowers (I combined the two), text pattern (on strip and in background of flowers), plus signs, light bulb, notebook paper, computer (in photos), brush font, spiral punch, clips.
My journaling was written on labels and I documented a workspace.
Phew!! 
Fun though.

So let's take a closer look at the chipboard....




I painted some of the NEW Scribble Circles in a fuschia colour and scattered these across the page, tucking them underneath things.
I purposely went from the top left to bottom right corner, and ALWAYS make sure at least one of the circles are half off the page.  This helps create movement and guides the eyes into the layout.




I painted some of the Dotty Bits and tucked these amongst the vertical strips - this made them look a bit like scallops.




I added both the pink and the orange to my everyday title for a gorgeous ombre effect.
I really love doing this with my titles and chipboard.




Finally, I painted one of the light bulbs in a soft blue.
I positioned it near my daughter's head to represent 'ideas'.

I'll pop back later in the month with some more chippy inspiration.
Luv Tam
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment