Friday 13 April 2018

My first 2Crafty Chipboard Share.....includes VIDEO

I'm here today to share this month's projects for 2Crafty Chipboard.
I created a VIDEO tutorial to share with you all.
 

'This Boy'

 
A layout about my boy and his gift with children.  They love him  and he loves them!
He just has this real naturalness around them.
 
This is a photo of him with his little cousin from Texas, USA.
 
I used the following 2Crafty Chipboard:
 
"6 inch Revolution Frames"
"Chevron Bits"
"This Boy Title"

 
 
 
 I applied black gesso to the "6" Revolution Frame" and then embossed it with a
distressed rust emboss powder.  This gave it a grungy metal look.


I applied the same emboss powder to some of the 'Chevron Bits', but achieved a totally different look by simply applying white gesso first, instead of black gesso.
 
 
 
It looks much more rusty and copper in colour than the circle frame.
 
 
To the other parts of the 'Chevron Bits' I added various ink colours until I achieved a grungy look I was happy with.
 
I just love the versatility of  2 Crafty Chipboard!!
 
 
For the 'This Boy' title, I applied black gesso and then clear emboss powder to the 'this' part.
To the 'boy' section, I used various ink colours until I achieved the grungy look.
 
 
I love the titles with two different fonts, and I love finding different ways to alter them.
 
 
I've used a background paper from 7Dots Studio, along with loads of tags and stickers, all available from my favourite scrappy store, Scrap Matrix.
 
I also used an awesome stencil and stamp from Aall & Create, which is also available from Scrap Matrix.
 
 
 
I've created a video, so you can see EXACTLY how this page unfolded.
 
I hope you enjoy it.
I'd love you to leave me some love and feedback!
 
 

  
 
I'll be back again soon to share my second creation! 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment