Friday 20 October 2017

Designing with Uniquely Creative Dies

So recently I received some awesome goodies in the mail!! 3 Dies from Uniquely Creative.

I couldn't wait to get creating...I haven't dug my Cuttlebug out for ages!!
I just love reinventing, and falling in love with things all over again.
I must remember to leave my Cuttlebug out on desk, and NOT put it away.....I'm a real out of sight, out of mind person.

So here's one of the Dies I received.......



Now you know why I was so keen to play. Simply stunning.  I adore silhouette roses.

Plus they cut beautifully!  I was a little worried, as the Dies say on the back to use a metal shim plate which I actually don't have, but when I gave it a whirl, they came out so cleanly.

So here's what I created with the first Die - the Rose and leaves.


Aaaaah that colour!
I adore pink and yellow together, and as this layout was about myself and one of my closest and oldest friends, it was perfect - happy and girly.

For those of you who know my work, you know I love colour!! And I absolutely LOVE it paired with black and white.


Don't those roses look amazing in the black, just stunning.

I also cut a few in a black and white stripe paper, just to mix it up a little.


I added some 2Crafty Chipboard, which I coloured using Distress Ink. 
Lovin that two tone effect on the title.


I used quite a few goodies from Scrap Matrix, my favourite store for my crafty supplies (German Scrap, Dylusions Sprays, 13 Arts Stickers).

So happy with this layout.
A celebration of a special friendship, and my beautiful Kel.

I really recommend those Die Cuts.  For information on stockists go HERE

I can't wait to play again soon.
 

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning Tammy, you have showcased the Die perfectly! Love the colour combo too xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Tania, I loved playing with them. Such great designs 😍

      Delete
  2. Me and my team was in search of a rarely found platform which can help us for our new assignment. We are writers and its been a long time we are in this writing field. So we would appreciate help of this blog.Presentation

    ReplyDelete