Tuesday 1 November 2016

Scrap the Girls - November Reveal!

Hi everyone

So the first of the month brings with it NEW challenges! Always get excited jumping from site to site checking out their challenges, working out which ones I'd like to do (I don't seem to get many done anymore.....all my Design Team commitments keep me busy, busy, busy) - not complaining, I LOVE it!!

This month over at Scrap the Girls we have a sketch.


And here's my take on it....



I love how this sketch involved 4 photos.  I'm such a one photo scrapper, so it was nice to create with a series of photos

You may notice that I flipped the sketch.  I was struggling with getting it to come together the other way, I turned my page, and da da! it worked.

I added some journaling to a tag and tucked that behind the layers behind the photo.



I had a bit of fun with watercolours and using up things from my stash, most of them I got from All About Scrapbooks.

So  I hope you have a go this month, I really love seeing all your entries!
Plus we have a prize from D-Lish Scraps for the winner.


What have you got to lose?

See you again soon, happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment